The baseball game is played with a bat and several other pieces of equipment or kit. The baseball bat is an essential piece in baseball and is used to hit a pitched ball to earn points. However, there are lots of different bats used in baseball today; This is due to the many manufacturers present in the industry today. When many people or industries are producing the same thing, there is bound to be a regulating body or test checkmating the manufacturers on their produce. This is where the bbcor comes in.
Learn more about pitching machine:here
BBCOR, meaning and its functions
This segment is focused on the functions of the bbcor. The BBCOR is known as the bat-ball coefficient of restitution. The primary function of the bbcor is to certify if the bat used in the competition is up to the required standard needed in playing the game of baseball. The bbcor can also regulate the amount of energy lost when the bat comes in contact with the ball. For a bat to be bbcor certified in baseball, it has to meet a particular specification; these specifications include the bat’s length and the materials used in making the bat; for example, for a bat to be bbcor certified, it has to be aluminum not wooden. All these are needed and a host of some other things like the diameter of the bat etc. Also, for a baseball bat to be valid in a game, especially high school and college games, the bats used in such games must be bbcor certified. Apart from all these duties, the bbcor also reviews the bats of manufacturers to ensure compliance with the laid down rules and decide bats that are fit to use and those that are not.
Learn more about the baseball bat:here
Louisville slugger bbcor bats review
Louisville is a brand in baseball that is dedicated to the production of baseball bats; the brand has been around for some time and is quite popular. This segment is focused on Louisville bats and bbcor reviews on them. Some of the Louisville bats to be discussed include The slugger prime 919 bbcor bats, Louisville slugger meta prime.
Learn more about Bbcor bats: here
Louisville slugger prime 919 bbcor bat:
The Louisville bat is a bat of good quality and high efficiency. However, it is a bit costly. This 100% composite bat sells for $449. Some features that make the bat unique are listed below
- Performance and pop: The performance and the pop that comes off the slugger prime 919 is exceptional, This bbcor bat does not fail to impress the user. This bat produces a pop, speed, and sound of the ball off the barrel of this bat is astonishing and quite excellent.
- Feel and balance: The bat gives a balanced feel in the palm of the user hence comfortable to swing, The feel of the bat is excellent, as a result of the balance, this bat is usable for almost anybody, and it produces little or no vibration when it hits the ball.
- Bat features: This bat features a vcx vibration control technology and a microfoam composite. The vcx technology allows for independent movement of the barrel and handle. This movement does not allow the vibration to get to the handle hence reducing the vibration the user feels when playing the game.
Louisville slugger meta prime:
- Balanced: The Louisville slugger meta prime is a well-balanced bat on the palm of baseball players when in use, As a result of this balance, the meta prime is easy to swing. The meta prime is usable for most people as it produces lesser vibration on contact with the ball.
- Barrel: the slugger meta prime has a barrel that is a bit large which is a good thing. A large barrel signifies a larger sweet spot which means more vibration absorption and more comfortability on the part of the user. In simple words, a large barrel means the hitter will have a higher chance of hitting the ball.
- Sound: The meta prime is a good bat; however, it produces a bit of high sound, but that does not affect the bat’s efficiency.
In conclusion, the Louisville brand is a brand that manufactures quality baseball; Another important thing is the fact that their bats are bbcor certified. BBcor review on the Louisville slugger bat is a good one as all their bats are bbcor certified, which means the bats can be used in any league. But the only downside to the bat is the cost, which can be disregarded as the Louisville are known for their quality bats.