Easton prides itself on the quality and performance of its products which not only meet, but also exceed industry quality and durability standards. However, all materials are subject to fatigue and a possible breakdown over time.
Composite and Scandium Bats have an exclusive 365 day warranty; all other non-composite and non-scandium have one year warranty. Wood bats are not covered by warranty, except Pro Maple Composite bats have a limited 90 day warranty.
To extend the life of your bat, Easton Sports suggests the following:
- Use with leather covered balls only
- Limit the bat to your individual use only
- Rotate the bat 1/4 turn each at-bat
In order to validate the Warranty the following must be adhered to:
- The product must be purchased within the US and must be from an Easton Authorized Dealer.
- The consumer must have their original computerized cashier’s receipt from the dealer as proof of purchase. Third party receipts, such as PayPal, PayPoint, etc. will not be accepted.
Please Note: Bats returned for warranty without proof of purchase will not be warranted. Please do not attempt to return the product to your sporting goods dealer.
- Products WITHOUT a Limited Warranty includes but are not limited to: Synergy CNT Plus SCN2.
- Policy covers all manufacturing defects from normal field usage including: denting, cracking, breaking, loose or detached end cap, rattling.
- This warranty does not cover: Bats that have been abused, altered in any way or mistreated, Bats that have been used in a commercial batting cages, Bats that have been used in temperatures under 15 degrees C (60 degrees F), Bats purchased at an auction, or on auction websites without the express written consent of Easton Sports, Used bats purchased from re-sellers, Any representation or warranty made by dealers beyond the provisions of this warranty, Grip replacements.
Easton does not approve of or authorize the purchaser, or any other person, to physically alter the bat in any manner for use in any game under the jurisdiction or sponsorship of an association or organization that has set standards for performance bats. Alternations includes, but is not limited to: bat doctoring, rolling in a vice, hitting foreign objects other than approved balls, inner wall shaving, end-loading and any other action that is designed to change the character or performance attributes of the bat in any manner. Any suspected alternations of the bat will nullify the Easton warranty.
Warranty coverage will be determined exclusively by Easton Sports. Easton cannot guarantee the warranty of your product until it is inspected and determined to be under warranty. Once received, if Easton Sports agrees that the product is defective, a repaired or replacement product will be shipped via Ground Delivery after up to three business days of receiving the defective item. If Easton Sports deems the item does not fall under the conditions listed above the product will be returned to you. Bats are limited to a two-time replacement from the date of purchase. Easton reserves the right to substitute similar product if necessary.
Please visit Easton Warranty Submission Form to process your return.
When you submit this request an Easton Sports Warranty Representative will notify you of your return authorization number via e-mail within 3 business days. Shipping instructions and ship to address will also be included.